Friday, November 03, 2006

Will Richardson's Visit to Cortland: Let's Wikify It!

Will Richardson is visiting our college on Tuesday! This is very exciting! I have set up a page on the SUNY Cortland wiki where we can post our questions for Will, as well as take notes on what he has to say on Tuesday. Check it out by going to the wiki page (http://web.cortland.edu/wiki) and doing a search for the page titled "Will Richardson's visit to Cortland on 11/7/06". I'd put the exact link, but the wiki seems to be down right now. Strange.

Update: The wiki works again! The direct link to the "Will visit" page is here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! Send the URL of your blog to Will at weblogged@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Dave,

Thanks for setting up the wiki. I'm going to check it out right after I finish this comment.

Hey, check out the picture I put on my blog. I don't think it is your best side, but I didn't have any other pics.

Oh, and the G-men beat the Bucs
17-3. You need to post a new card.

Are you going to try to hug Will when he comes to Cortland, or maybe wash his feet with your hair?

Just wondering... I'm not judging
You can do whatever you want, Dave.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Jack, get over it! You're just jealous of Dave's relationship with Will. The wiki is a great idea. Let's all get editing it.

K

Anonymous said...

Yes, K, I am jealous of Dave's relationship with Will. Maybe that is why I plan to attend the breakfast, the BookMark, and the Tues class.

However, admitting my jealousy does not make it hurt any less. Maybe I need a hug. Any takers?

Steven said...

I am looking forward to taking 506 so that I can find out what Wiki is all about... have fun! Rock the vote and I guess I will see you in that other course.

Joe Fox said...

Jack, I all but ignored the blog host (James) in order to bust on you a day ago ...Now I feel obliged to give it up to you as I ignore another blog host (Dave)..one who is so utterly unused to be being ignored that he has attained a pseudo-celebrity status...kinda crazy how that whole circle of life just keeps on spinnin..
~Joe Fox
(PS Dave your blog is cool too, but you already knew that)