Monday, December 04, 2006

The Rain and Thunder, the Wind and Haze...

...I'm bound for better days.

Sorry, blogaholics, for the lack of posting in the last two weeks. Life is treating me like a baby treats a diaper. I'd like to thank Norm from Cheers for that gem of a metaphor, which I'm definitely appreciating right now. A lot of external factors, a lot of life things, have caused school to become very low on my list of priorities recently. The fact that school has taken this plummet in my importance list during the final two weeks of classes, though, definitely has me worried. But anyway...

I'd like to thank Ray for being a super-good friend right now, despite the fact that I barely even know him. I'd also like to thank Joe for calling me last night to ask for help with text formatting on the wiki. Good to know that, despite the lack of bloggery, I am still needed in the ENG506 classroom.

The DATE conference website, my project for the course, is in fine shape and ready for upload as soon as my username and password is received from ACS. Huzzah! One less thing to worry about.

OK, I'm needing to buckle down and spend all this time with which I find myself burdened on finishing some projects for other courses (*cough*unit plan*cough*). I just needed to blog quickly to let all my fans know that, yes, I am still alive and, yes, I'll be there for you ('cause you're there for me, too).

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you are doing alright, Dave. If I can help with the unit plan just let me know.

Dave E. said...

Yeah... umm... can you cross out your name on yours and put mine on it instead?

Sarah said...

I can give you my student glossary, but not sure how to send it to you.

Anonymous said...

I think I've got an old unit plan around here someplace.....just teasing...